Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Service Change UPDATE
As of 23 March 2020 Citizens Advice Barking & Dagenham has put in place precautions following guidance released by Public Health England and Government in relation to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have stopped all face to face services including all drop-ins and face to face appointments. From 23 March all advice will be by telephone or webchat.
Telephone advice services
• Advice – Advice Line: 0300 330 9038
• Universal Credit Help to Claim – Universal Credit Helpline: 0800 144 8444
• Domestic Abuse advice – DV Flag East Helpline: 020 8507 5994 | email: email@example.com | www.dvflageast.org.uk
Web chat advice Money and Debt | Universal Credit | Consumer advice
Our website has links to Citizens Advice Help Yourself, other self-help and advice information.
Over the coming weeks we will be working as hard as possible to:-
• develop the basic service offer above
• publish updated LB Barking & Dagenham support & other local support
• specific COVID-19 Corona Virus related advice
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.